GAE Director B
In it’s appearance and it’s function the GAE Director Bass is optimally matched to the GAE Director Top and forms the third way in the Director full-range system. The high-power loudspeaker system incorporates two special front loaded, high excursion 18” drivers. The unique and extremely optimised enclosure design offers a 90% utilization of the loudspeaker’s front as emitter – consisting of loudspeaker membrane and resonator’s vent. The ventilation channels have been arranged in a way that allows them to stiffen the enclosure and at the same time cool the drivers’ magnets. The Director Bass’ constructive design has been optimised for the greatest acoustic power achievable being simultaneously compatible to the enclosure.
Six handle recesses, 100mm blue wheels on the rear side and the roundabout successful mechanical realization allow the application for every installation and the hard touring routine.
· flyable, compact high-power subwoofer
· reference subwoofer for the Director Top
· optimised enclosure design offering a 90% utilization of the loudspeaker’s front as emitter
· ventilation channels enable additional enclosure stability and at the same time cool the drivers’ magnets
· increased efficiency
· incorporates 2 long excursion 18” drivers
· optimised for a frequency response of 45Hz – 250Hz
· integrated GAE lifting accessories